Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bigpigbig
Senior MemberPosts: 1,593Gear list
Like?
"thermal issue" fix
1 month ago

I put thermal issue in quotes, because, so far, it has not been an issue for me and I doubt it ever would be.

I, for one,  will be waiting as long as possible to get it "fixed".

It is possible that the "fix" could be worse than the problem. It is the same reason I would rather not take medicine.

It is not the firmware update as much as the "sensor adjustment" that sounds suspect to me.

What will this "sensor adjustment" do to the ABSOLUTELY STELLAR ISO 64 performance that I bought the camera for?

In my 30 years of photography, I might have take 50 exposures longer than 30 seconds.

And as far as shooting in 1.2 crop mode, I don't even begin to understand why someone would want to do that? FPS increase by 1? I have a D4 for that. Smaller file size. I have a D4 for that.

bigpigbig's gear list:bigpigbig's gear list
Nikon D800E Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +12 more
Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow