Regular MemberPosts: 378Gear list
Like?
Re: Check out the 1" sensor FZ1000 instead
In reply to kkardster, 1 month ago

kkardster wrote:

SpeedyGonzalys wrote:

kkardster wrote:

SpeedyGonzalys wrote:

That's a great shot Speedy - especially for ISO 400! Should I assume it's a processed RAW shot? I don't see the JPEG settings in the EXIF data, but DPR may be stripping it out as well - if it's an OOC JPEG, would you mind sharing your settings? I'd like to contrast them with what I'm currently using to see how my lower-light shots can be improved.

Hello kkardster,

did the direct-uploaded picture give you the information you wanted??

if not, when i'm back home, i will upload the RAW and the JPG (untouched) to a cloud area. I think i created one some time ago, but cant check here now.

Maybe my in-cam settings help abit: sharp +1 NR-2 others-0

Thanks Speedy, but the maker notes are missing from that JPEG so most of the settings are missing as well. If you find a way to upload it o the cloud, let me know!

-- hide signature --

Bruce
You learn something new every time you press the shutter

Ok, i have a Google+ account, and both the JPG (low incam settings) and the RAW placed in it:

https://plus.google.com/photos/104383103609861660232/albums/6049195733610996129?hl=nl

Somehow i dont see the additional information that i expected... but maybee if you DL it, it will come with it.

Just let me know, otherwise PM me your email and i sent the originals by email...

SpeedyGonzalys's gear list:SpeedyGonzalys's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Canon EOS-1D C Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow