Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kirkydaturkey
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
RX100 III - Video Autofocus Tips?
2 months ago

Hey guys, new to the dpreview community, but I've been spending a lot of time on here lately trying to find opinions on the video autofocus differences between the Mark II and Mark III as that is becoming the deciding factor in buying one or the other. Not in a hurry to choose since ski season is a couple months away and I'm interested to see what the response is to Panasonic's LX8 when that arrives. But the Mark III just seems like such a fantastic package for everything if that dang AF would perform appropriately. -_-

I really liked Interceptor121's video comparisons, but I can't find any other user comparisons in autofocus between the two. So I just want to ask what you Mark III users think on how distracting it is from the device's overall experience. (more cat video comparisons, eh?)

Dumb question, but the AF could theoretically be tuned with an update from Sony?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow