Why do so many here hope officer wilson is guilty?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Brian
Forum ProPosts: 12,095
Like?
Why do so many here hope officer wilson is guilty?
4 months ago

There are several people here that have already crucified officer wilson as if they want him to be guilty.

Being a cop has got to be one of the toughest and most thankless jobs out there especially if you live in a poorer neighborhood with a higher crime rate.

I am absolutely sure Wilson didn't leave his home that morning thinking to himself I gotta shoot me a black kid today.

So I don't see why people want to jump in a crucify a cop so readily.  I'm pretty sure none of us know what happened that day and the stories abound.

I personally hope it was self defense.  I would like to hope that most cops are mostly honest and are there to protect society.  That is why I tend to want to give this cop the benefit of the doubt until good credible evidence is presented.

One life is already ruined.  If the cop is guilty, his life will be ruined as well, if he isn't guilty, his life will still suck for some time.

-- hide signature --

Brian

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow