Sony A7 or A7s

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
hiepphotog
Regular MemberPosts: 226Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony A7 or A7s
In reply to Perry Cho, 2 months ago

IMO, the A7s and A7r combo is the best right now (and you know it :D). The A7 would be a good for a one-cam-only set-up.

Perry Cho wrote:

Hi all,

I already own the A7r for my landscape photography and own the Sony Carl Zeiss 35, 55 and 24-70 lenses as well as the metabone lV for my canon lenses.

Now I want to purchase a camera for my wife. My wife have owned many point and shoot cameras including the Canon M. I find that I seldom use her family and friend shots because it is either too grainy or subjects have red eyes from the internal flash of most point and shoot cameras's.

I initailly thought the A7 would be a great camera for her. However she will be too lazy to attach the flash to the camera in darkish environment, I thought the A7s would be a great camera for her with the low light capability and good high iso images as she generally shoot indoors.

Bearing in mind I already have A7r and the A7s would be a great combo for me as well (Great way to buy camera for wife that is really for me )

What do you guys think, indoor family shots, A7 or A7s for my wife?

Perry

hiepphotog's gear list:hiepphotog's gear list
Sony Alpha 7S Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/15 ZM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow