Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
stevo23
Senior MemberPosts: 3,895Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony A7 or A7s
In reply to Perry Cho, 2 months ago

Perry Cho wrote:

Hi all,

I already own the A7r for my landscape photography and own the Sony Carl Zeiss 35, 55 and 24-70 lenses as well as the metabone lV for my canon lenses.

Now I want to purchase a camera for my wife. My wife have owned many point and shoot cameras including the Canon M. I find that I seldom use her family and friend shots because it is either too grainy or subjects have red eyes from the internal flash of most point and shoot cameras's.

I initailly thought the A7 would be a great camera for her. However she will be too lazy to attach the flash to the camera in darkish environment, I thought the A7s would be a great camera for her with the low light capability and good high iso images as she generally shoot indoors.

If you're relying on ISO 10000 instead of flash, the images will be grainy after 5x7. Why not look for something with a built in flash?

Bearing in mind I already have A7r and the A7s would be a great combo for me as well (Great way to buy camera for wife that is really for me )

What do you guys think, indoor family shots, A7 or A7s for my wife?

Perry

Why not Fuji X20s, Sony RX100 III, etc.? Oh wait, I get it. You're planning to carry both...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow