Thinking of going back to x-pro1 / x-e1 first gen of fuji. Can't seem to have the same IQ from x-t1 Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
woodmen
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Thinking of going back to x-pro1 / x-e1 first gen of fuji. Can't seem to have the same IQ from x-t1
3 months ago

Is there anyone else who thinks about going back to the first gen of fuji mirrorless camera. I used to own a x-pro1 and sold it when the x-t1 was available. I love my new camera; af speed, viewfinder, ergonomics, etc. The only thing that I am missing is the IQ straight from the camera. I never had both camera at the same time for a side by side comparaison but I get the feeling that I always have to do a lot more post processing from my raw files to get similar what I want from the camera. With the old x-pro1, it was almost always perfect soc. Mabye it's my imagination but I think that event in raw the images lack DR, are way too saturated and contrasty. Am I the only one with that feeling?

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow