ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rabihz24
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Nikkor sc 55mm f1.2 to Sony A58
2 months ago

Hi ya Folks,

Old time reader to DPreiview but never got the chance to post. So here is my exiting first time post. 
My father is, or was a professional photgrapher in the early sixties till date. So the man used to enhance with his led pens on negatives before printing in his lab for customers. TJust to give you an idea of from what era of photographers the man comes from. 
I was going thro the addict and i spotted an old 35mm Nikon cam that he used in the early seventies and it got on it to my surprise and joy, a Nikkor SC 55mm F1.2...I couldnt believe my eyes. So now im looking to use that Fix lens with my Sony A58. I already have a Minolta maxxum f1.7, but a F1.2!!!!! Oh my...I do lots of videography in low light and for me this is a joy. 
The part of the Nostalgia that im using my dad's old 1.2 and back to life again, and the other part is saving me 500$ picking a Minolta rokkor 1.2 of ebay. 
My question is what type of adapter do i need?

Regards

Sony SLT-A58
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow