Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
amobi
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,011
Like?
D810 I thing best in AWB.
4 months ago

For me the main improvement I was hoping to see in D810 was AWB and Nikon delivered. It is night and day from D800. Personally I believed that D810 has the best AWB from all the Nikon cameras I have used in the past. I've only used D800, D700 and Df. I am no expert in color correction and I struggled a lot with my D800 but 810 is making life easy for me. Df was another easy one to work with but I think D810 has taken it to a different level.

I shoot a lot of African events and colors are usually all over the place. With what I'm seeing with D810 I can now leave home without my grey card or ExpoDisc and still manage to pull something nice without too much fuss with WB. I shot an event last night in an ugly place with bad lighting and to my surprise when I got home the pictures came out nice.

I will usually use flash to overpower everything but this time I shot the whole event with no flash. Good job Nikon. I am fan.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon D810 Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow