Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
woodsfortysix
Regular MemberPosts: 377Gear list
Like?
Question about Fujifilm flash...
2 months ago

Have / had several Fujifilm X series cameras and pleased with all of them - but always "needed" to upgrade to the latest model when it was released.

Now have an X20 and an XT-1.  For external flash I currently have the EF-X20 flash.  I also have several Nikon DSLRs and have been using the SB800 and SB900 external flashes.  I really like the flexibility and control that the Nikon lighting system provides.

Having said that, I really like the Fuji colors and the size of the XT-1 system.  My question is for those of you that have the EF42 flash.  It looks like it has all the flexibility and control that I want, but would appreciate any insights from users of this forum that can possibly compare it to the Nikon system.

One more piece of info - I often use a Lightsphere on my Nikon flashes and it appears that the latest universal model is compatible with the EF42.  Has anyone tried that?

Thanks in advance...

woodsfortysix's gear list:woodsfortysix's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Fujifilm X20 Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon D4s +14 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow