Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
avbluestar14
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
X-Pro1 or X-T1 coming from a 60D?
3 months ago

I have recently put up my 60D, along with a 50mm f1.8ii and 24-105 f4L up for sale on ebay. I've priced pretty high to try to cover for an x-t1 with a 35mm f1.4. The only interested buyers at those prices however, have so far proved to be frauds. So, I've been wondering, with the release of the x-pro2 coming up, if I should instead price the 60D lower, wait, and when the x-pro1's price goes down, buy it instead, along with a 35mm f1.4, flash, and room for accessories. The only thing is, at the current firmwares, is the xpro-1 that much of a downgrade from the x-t1 that buying it is not worth it? Is the af speed comparable with the x-t1 with all the updates? Is the new processor or whatever make that much difference in IQ? And last but not least, coming from a dslr, would it be worth learning to adapt to rangefinder shooting style? I am willing to learn. In fact, I actually wouldn't mind something fresh and new. I sold my dslr in the first place because for what I use it for (family, nature, more artsy stuff) it really isn't worth carrying around. I don't really like photographing events and when it comes to sports, I have only photographed one game with the 60D. Also I'm not professional, just a hobbyist. So, I guess...rangefinder or dslr? I'm torn.

Canon EOS 60D Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow