Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
iamthenewguy
Contributing MemberPosts: 841Gear list
Like?
New neighborhood with the V2
4 months ago

As the initial craziness of moving settles down, I've begun to get acquainted with my new neighborhood by taking daily walks. Once again, despite having many of Nikon's great CX lenses, I'm realizing that the 10mm f/2.8 prime is one of my favorite lenses. It's just so fun because it keeps the camera size down. I'm liking it so much that I'm thinking about supplementing my N1 kit with a Coolpix A, which would be a nice alternative for low light.

Anyway, I bought a small pouch made by Manfrotto that fits the V2 with the 10mm, SB-N7, an extra SD card, and my wireless remote trigger perfectly, which makes me like the wide angle prime even more. The pouch is so small that I can toss it in any other bag that I'm using at that moment or I can just attach it to my belt (there aren't any straps or handles so it isn't a stand alone bag unless you use the belt loop). When I toss it in another bag, I usually throw in the 18.5mm or the 32mm. Here are a few pictures, which are on my flickr as well (probably better to view there), that use a nice mix of lenses. Thanks for looking!

iamthenewguy's gear list:iamthenewguy's gear list
Nikon 1 V2 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 +1 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Nikon 1 V2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow