Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DaPonti
Regular MemberPosts: 378Gear list
Like?
Mini-Challenge #347 - Results
2 months ago

I had a good time hosting this challenge, there were a lot of very good pictures, with many things I hadn't thought about. Thanks a lot for participating.

A few honorable mentions ordered as they were posted:

Great fireworks picture from busch. Well composed, well timed, and with barely any smoke.

This night panorama from Val Bueno is incredibly bright and fits the theme nicely.

From Bill Bourne, nice example of "I was [insert activity here] before you were born"!

From maxuci, I really like the spotlight on the trees.

From AlGor, nice indoor shot which is all about the spotlights as well.

From ncsackany, I think your two exhibitions were very good

And now for the winners:

3rd place to nandbytes with his rather sharp moon shot (not just for having the courage to participate ;)):

2nd place to carport888 for his lightning over the ocean pictures. I'm not sure which one I prefer, maybe the first shot, maybe the third, maybe the fourth...

1st place to jrdu for his inverted pavilion picture. I think the processing makes the image very interesting, you did indeed light up the night!

Thanks again for your participation and good luck jrdu for the next challenge!

DaPonti's gear list:DaPonti's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX5 Sony SLT-A58 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Pixelmator Chameleon
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow