Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gregm61
Forum ProPosts: 13,825Gear list
Like?
Taking an E-M1 into Yankee Stadium OK?
1 month ago

Headed to NJ this next week to see my daughter who's a pilot in the USAF and they are taking me into NYC on Saturday for an afternoon game vs. the Red Sox.

We're taking the train into the city, so if I walk up to the gate with my Think Tank Retrospective 5 bag and E-M1 outfit and security says "no way", I'm screwed since there'd be nowhere to store it. I'd like to take the E-M1, 12-40mm f2.8, 7-14mm f4 and 35-100mm f2.8 Panasonic lenses to shoot around the city and just to get images around and in the park. Not looking to try and do any game shooting. I see the bag policy, which is why I'd opt for the Retrospective 5 bag, and they do let long consumer lenses in, but they say no to "pro equipment", and I've gone places before where anything taking interchangeable lenses or that even remotely looked like a DSLR was considered "pro".

I can always just leave the E-M1 outfit at her house for the day and use a Panasonic LX7 if need be, but I'd rather not.

-- hide signature --

"There's shadows in life, baby.." Jack Horner- Boogie Nights

Gregm61's gear list:Gregm61's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +10 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow