Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gray Drake
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
Flickr Slideshow Users
4 months ago

I have been a member of Flickr since May 2014 and find the site great.  In last week I have had a problem with the Slideshow option, which I can not seem to get an answer for on the Flickr forums.

• Slide show worked well for months
  • I loaded about 75 images into Flickr in one album only in the past week
  • The Slideshow option on 2 of my 3 albums suddenly enlarged the pictures by perhaps 10 times (no changes in images in one of these albums)
  • One album that I did not load images into now exhibits the same problem, the 3rd album is ok
  • I discovered than one image of the 75 was still a NEF file
  • I removed all the images and the album from Flickr and both the remaining albums worked ok
  • I removed the NEF file and reloaded the remaining 74 images back into Flickr and the two albums still exhibit the same problem.
  • I have checked the image sizes and they all look ok
  • I removed all the images from Flickr a second time and the problem reoccurred after the reload
  • If someone goes to Flickr the problem occurred when images were added to Lake Michigan Moods

Any comments or suggestions?

Drake

Gray Drake's gear list:Gray Drake's gear list
Olympus C-5060 Wide Zoom Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow