Nikon 1.8g's vs Sigma 1.4 Art Series

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
HSway
Senior MemberPosts: 2,659
Like?
Re: Am I the only one who feels this way?
In reply to Stacey_K, 1 month ago

You express your views with the vigour as well. But have yet to be promoted to the degree of obsession as far as I noticed. Though you have at least become a member of The usuals and treated like that in a thread or two. It’s true what you say and those parts are never conflicting when one has that clear in one's own mind.

Btw, I recall remotely, Mike would pick the 58G (he is not overly enthusiastic about for his needs) for people shooting at that FL. mentioning it renders best for this type of use in his view, or in a similar sense.

Stacey_K wrote:

I also enjoy and respect Mike's reviews but

I shoot very different subject matter most of the time and I also have my own style, which I have to take into account. That is something you always must consider when reading someone's opinion about a piece of gear. For example, if I mainly shot landscapes, I'm sure my bag would probably be filled with a completely different set of lenses. And some of the lenses I own now I would likely consider useless.

-- hide signature --

Stacey

-- hide signature --

Hynek

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow