Hen3ry
Forum ProPosts: 10,959Gear list
Like?
***** You and your m43 -- pictures this week, 16 August 2014 *****
4 months ago

Hi all.

Here's the drill for newcomers:

1. Take as pic or pix
  2. Edit the pix to a handy size (I make mine 1000 px wide at 72 mpi usually, for example) and do PP as necessary
  3. Make a post in this thread, replying to this first post in the thread
  4. Change the subject to alert viewers to the nature of your pix (it's often good to indicate the nature of the pix
  5. Add the pix by inserting them (you can give a link to an archive instead of course, but frankly, I don't like that much personally -- I want to see pix upfront)
  6. Talk about your pix a little -- explain the circumstances and why you took that/those particular pix, what you and to do in PP (or not!) and so on. You comments on your own pix can be very helpful to others -- not to say entertaining! We all live in different worlds
  7. Sit back and bask in the constructive C&C you will receive
  8. in addition, have a look at others' pix and give them equally constructive C&C.
  9. Most of all -- enjoy!!! That's what we are here for.

When this thread reaches about 120 posts, we will start Part 2 and suggest that further pix be posted in the new thread, allowing this thread to top out with comments and stuff.

Now let’s have fun!

Cheers, geoff

-- hide signature --

Geoffrey Heard
Down and out in Rabaul in the South Pacific
http://pngtimetraveller.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-to-karai-komana_31.html

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow