Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chief T
Regular MemberPosts: 185Gear list
Like?
Well this is disturbing (E-M10)
4 months ago

After much hand wringing and gnashing of teeth, I finally pulled the trigger and bought an E-M10, 25mm f1.8 ($100 off) and E-CG1(free), plus another 5% off the total package. A good deal I think. This after 2 months of deliberating, reading reviews, lurking in the forum, etc.

Today, while perusing the Consumer Reports site, I came across their review. One thing stood out and it was "Poor image stabilizer, much lower than most cameras". How can this be? They said every other Olympus camera reviewed had and excellent stabilizer "better than most", even the lowly E-PM2. While I have no plans to return it, I would like to hear from other E-M10 owners and their experiences with image stabilization.

-- hide signature --

Chief T.

Chief T's gear list:Chief T's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +4 more
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus PEN E-PM2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow