Just bought a new X100 early serial number, few questions about SAB.

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
John Mavericks
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Just bought a new X100 early serial number, few questions about SAB.
3 months ago

Hey

For the past few weeks I was looking at a new camera and I ended up looking at the Ricoh GR and the Fuji X100. I was actually going to buy the Ricoh but then I read about the dust issues and it made me take a gamble with the x100 even though I was aware it wasn't perfect either.
I eventually decided to get the X100 and it got delivered today. While reading this forum I've got a bit of an idea about the SAB issue and someone wrote in a thread that the newer X100 models with the serial number which starts with a 2x shouldn't have this problem anymore.

I just looked at my camera and the serial number starts with a 13. Which means it's one of the earlier models if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone easily explain which setting I need to try out to see if my camera has this issue? I'm planning on going on vacation in a few weeks so it would be a bummer if this error would occur during my trip and I like to take some precautions if it did.

Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow