Started 4 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tactical Falcon
New MemberPosts: 3Gear list
Like?
Frustratingly good camera.
4 months ago

I love this camera so much, I could never part with it. Its' wonderful optics, solid build, and very nice images are the highlights here.

Frustratingly slow in processing, next to useless LCD screen, low maximum ISO speed, only 1/640 max shutter speed.

That comprises the not so good list, now, the tangibles are, yes, this IS a heavy camera especially with the Lithium Polymer battery grip. But that grip is so recommended. Gives you more room, and a purchase for your hands. duplicate shutter, and mode dials are here for portraiture.

Makes a dandy studio camera on the cheap. Nature as long as the action is not too fast. Captured a Rabbit, that was just so close. This slow poke got him in all his furry glory.

I just love this camera. Mental as it is compared to my new cameras of late, there is that quality about this camera, the color, and detail though only 4 MP, I can't ever part with it. Love it forever.

You can get them cheap now, but for just clicking away with quality, and nice glass, and solid build, you could do worse.

A story from you minds eye.

Tactical Falcon's gear list:Tactical Falcon's gear list
Olympus E-10 Pentax K-5 II Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR
Tactical Falcon's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
bad
Action / sports
awful
Landscapes / scenery
great
Portraits
great
Low light (without flash)
poor
Flash photography (social)
acceptable
Studio / still life
good
= community average
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow