How many raws in continous shooting? How long to wait for next series?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
l_d_allan
Senior MemberPosts: 2,309Gear list
Like?
Camera responsive during HDR & take another image fairly quickly. Slower for Review to be available.
In reply to l_d_allan, 3 months ago

l_d_allan wrote:

3dreal wrote:

For panoramic-multirow-shootings(mosaics) i need to know how quick DP2Q is working.

Me: DP2-Q newbie with 5-day trial, so "consider the source".

I was taking HDR images about noon today to better understand ETTR. What I noticed was that the camera returned to Responsive and I could take another image fairly quickly. It appears it can multi-task ok.

It was slow to be able to actually view the LCD Preview (actually Review). I have "Quick Preview" (QP ... actually Review) turned off because it doesn't show Blinkies, which to me reduces its value. I'm unclear when "Quick Preview" would show up, but the camera might be ready to go again when QP can be seen. Or not?

FWIW:
Here's the documentation for Quick Preview:
Sets the duration of the Quick Preview image that is automatically displayed on the color LCD monitor AFTER the image is captured (emphasis added).
To me, that sounds a lot more like
REVIEW than PREVIEW. My 2¢

l_d_allan's gear list:l_d_allan's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47 Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 600D +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MoreNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow