Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
exdriver
Forum MemberPosts: 52Gear list
Like?
Thank you! Photos from Hawaii:
1 month ago

First of all, I wanted to say a BIG thank you again to all the wonderful members here who helped me to decided on my MFT setup before I went to Hawaii for my Wedding and Honeymoon! You all were fantastic, and gave me a lot of great advice and info!

I have to say I was completely impressed by the Olympus E-PL5 and especially by the panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens. That lens lived on my camera, and was such a joy to use. I did not regret my switch from Canon DSLR to MFT. I got a lot of shots just by always having the camera with me, where as if I still had a DSLR, it would have been in my room or the car.

So as a thank you, and to show off a bit, here are some of my favorite photos from the trip:

Beautiful bride.

Love the sharp focus

The cake was not a lie.

My brother (best man) and I.

Outdoors

Low light seems to come out orange-ish in a lot of shots.

View into Waikiki from Diamond Head.

I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone!

-Ex

exdriver's gear list:exdriver's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Canon PowerShot S110 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Olympus PEN E-PL5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow