Why Can't I Post my RAW images from IPhoto on DPReview forums?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
No Regrets
Contributing MemberPosts: 861Gear list
Like?
Re: Why Can't I Post my RAW images from IPhoto on DPReview forums?
In reply to dlevitt, 3 months ago

dlevitt wrote:

No Regrets wrote:

Ok, so I was able to go through the Finder and create the "Buffer" file within the Pictures directory, but somehow I can't get the photo to export into the "Buffer", it just comes as a new photo in the Picture directory....how can I change that? Also, I was able to send it as the PNG and upload that photo onto the forum by switching the parameter from full size to large.

So I am making progress! I am getting excited again! My wife probably thinks I'm getting bipolar.

I switched from iPhoto to Aperture a while back, and had forgotten that iPhoto insists on exporting to the Photos directory. [AP3 is a bit more flexible]

In that case, just note/name the exported files, then clean them up once you have finished the upload [temporary image files tend to accumulate until you take the time to prune them].

-- hide signature --

Save the Earth! Collect the entire set!

Oh, okay...that's easy enough.  I appreciate your help.  You've been very kind and now I am able to post some images again.  Thank you!

No Regrets

No Regrets's gear list:No Regrets's gear list
Nikon Df Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow