ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skutters
Regular MemberPosts: 395Gear list
Like?
Getting to know my XE2
2 months ago

Hi All,

Being a new member of the Fuji club i have been gathering info off you guy's about my new kit over the past couple of weeks with not having the opportunity to get out and learn for myself.  But the urge to get out and try different settings and to see what the camera can do has been getting to me so i went out today Between the Downpoors and heavy Winds i managed about 40 minutes before i had to retreat home.

I am pretty excited at the prospects of what i can get out of this camera and lenses when i have learned how to use it to it's full potential, the exposure of these few attached images is superb pretty much SOC JPEG's just a touch of levels and some sharpening.  My Nikon gear could never expose SOC these sort of scenes without blowing the sky.  If they look a tad soft to you that will proberly be because they were all hand held in a very strong wind.

Anyway can not wait to get back out.

Regards Kev.

skutters's gear list:skutters's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Nikon D300 +4 more
Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow