ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SRQPHOTOS
Regular MemberPosts: 186Gear list
Like?
About to go with the a6000
4 months ago

BUT

Ready to switch from the NEX-6 to the a6000, but I wonder if Sony is about to come out with an upgraded version of the 6000.  Any "insiders" here have an idea about this?

Also, opinions  of how much better IQ I will get using a Metabones with my Canon 100-400, vs the DH1748 1.7 with the SEL55210?  Certainly it will be lighter with the SEL, and that is a big factor for me at my age.  I like to hike around in the woods with camera, and will be doing some air trael with it shortly.

My results with the SEL without adapter on the NEX-6 have been spotty - seems some shots are really nice, others leave much to be desired.  Slow focus seems to have been the issue.

SRQPHOTOS's gear list:SRQPHOTOS's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Sony a6000 Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro +1 more
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow