Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
00birdie
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Crop this Photo help! Ford GT
1 month ago

I've been struggling slightly with how to best crop this photo. My composition backgrounds and angles can sometimes be frustrating as with cars it is harder to change them when you want a certain angle on the car. I'd like to learn some new ways/ideas on how to solve these problems.

Some things I noted were removing or not removing the yellow parking stops, the yellow park line up the middle, the diamond patterns on the wall, window sills, cropping out the Honda and maybe the fusion, and then the post with the caution tape on it.

Only thing I really could make up my mind on was cropping out the bottom of the yellow park line, so that you see a straight line right to the car from the bottom of the image. I rotated the image 2 degrees to keep the parking stops parallel, but maybe that wasn't necessary. I'm curious what everyone comes up with, and give a little explanation for why you thought certain things added or detracted from the picture.

http://imgur.com/VhV7wPZ

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow