babalu
Regular MemberPosts: 301
Like?
Re: Censorship?
In reply to Its RKM, 4 months ago

Its RKM wrote:

luisflorit wrote:

Its RKM wrote:

I read your "Fatal flaw" review on the B&H page for EM-1, which seems to be getting more customer notice.

Wow, that was fast. Let's see if that has at least some effect.

It seems to have disappeared even faster!

I just checked to see if I could email someone a link to it, but your "Fatal Flaw" review seems to have been removed from B&H website! There are now 116 reviews of the EM-1 on B&H and your review is no longer there. Last time I looked 9 out of 9 customers had marked it as helpful, more than any other review of the camera, not a single disagreement.

I hope that I am wrong and have simply scanned past it, because I have NEVER known B&H remove a perfectly valid review of a product, from a verified reviewer, especially one which so many customers found to be "helpful". Perhaps the link to the DPReview threads was the issue, but that isn't a reference to another retailer, so should have been OK.

Without wishing to start a conspiracy theory, I have to ask who motivated the censorship?

B&H, Olympus, Epson or...?

-- hide signature --

Its RKM

Indeed ! I sorted the 116 customer reviews at B&H for the lowest grades on top, and there were only two 2-star reviews, but not the one I had seen previously from luisflorit.

Strange, this .

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow