Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ragmanjin
Contributing MemberPosts: 523Gear list
Like?
The K-3 takes on the Badlands: A concept project
3 months ago

The beginnings of a project I'm working on (and will be working on for the next two months at least). All shot on the K-3, with help from skilled makeup artists, a super-amicable set assistant and a handful of off-camera hotshoe strobes:

Dorothy in Dorothy, AB at the Dorothy Bed and Breakfast

Hell Drummer in Drumheller, featuring YouTube's favourite Canadian geek cover musician James "Little V" Mills

Got some big names (for Alberta) and even bigger ideas involved in this series of shoots, and at three days in I have to say the K-3 has yet to disappoint in any way. I don't think we'll be having any gear issues.

Feedback is not only welcome, but anticipated with bated breath. This is my studio's biggest undertaking so far and I'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks,
Raj.

-- hide signature --

< / sarcasm>

ragmanjin's gear list:ragmanjin's gear list
Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 50mm F1.8 Samsung Pro815 Canon PowerShot G11 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR +7 more
Pentax K-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow