Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
alextardif
Regular MemberPosts: 222Gear list
Like?
"Recertified" CZ 135MM is a keeper
1 month ago

So the refurb CZ 135 from the Sony online outlet store arrived and it's probably going to become my fav pice of glass in short order. I was surprised how much I like this FL vs the lovely CZ 85mm. Essentially both lenses are the same in terms of performance and IQ, though I much prefer the internal focusing on this 135. It's a heavy beast, for sure, and with the hood on it looks like a formidable setup. I like it.

For anyone considering the refurb glass from Sony, I'd say it's solid - looks and functions like new, comes with the pouch and the nice metal hood and with a 1yr warranty not a bad bargain. In fact, the only difference I can see is the the lack of the standard box It comes wrapped in a bubble wrap (go figure?) and the sticker that says "RECERTIFIED", which isn't even a word

Quick shot just minutes before the sun hid behind the restaurant we dined at earlier tonight. This glass is definitely a keeper!

-- hide signature --

Alex

alextardif's gear list:alextardif's gear list
Sony RX1 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony a77 II Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow