Sorry to kinda start over about my viewfinder issue

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
babalu
Regular MemberPosts: 301
Like?
Re: THIS SHOULD BE SHOWCASED AT PHOTOKINA IN COMING TRADE FAIR IN KÖLN!
In reply to Its RKM, 4 months ago

Its RKM wrote:

babalu wrote:

Maybe if you too would contact Andy, and ask if they are going to Photokina, and if so, can they check with Oly there ...

Have done - and perhaps others with this issue could contact him too. I expect he gets too many emails to read them all, and certainly too many to respond to each one, so I am not surprised you didn't get (nor do I expect to get) a response.

I would consider going myself but it coincides with my annual vacation and I think Bali probably trumps Cologne (a fine city at any other time) in that respect. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see if my wife's EM-1 survives without further EVF sunburn in that destination.

-- hide signature --

Its RKM

Yes, Bali is a swell place to stay for a vacation. I live in Ostfriesland, it's about 300 KM going south to Köln (Cologne), and I am contemplating going there to visit the Photokina, with my "Light Obturator" mounted on my E-M1, and see what the guys at the Olympus boot have to say about it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow