Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Doublehelix
Contributing MemberPosts: 757Gear list
Like?
Wacom Intuis Pro Settings - Lost?
1 month ago

I just upgraded my Wacom Bamboo tablet to an Intuis Pro, and I am having a problem with the custom settings not being saved. I set up custom functions for the buttons, and had separate settings for Lightroom and for Photoshop, but they are now totally gone. They stayed saved for a couple of days (and I was continually adding to the options during that time), but now after one day of inactivity, everything is gone. (The battery did not lose charge during that time.)

The funny (?) thing is, I had the SAME problem with my Bamboo tablet, although the options were much more limited (4 buttons total). I used to reprogram those buttons almost every time I used the tablet (I just had Zoom +/- and brush size +/-), but now that it is also happening with the Intuis tablet, I am beginning to suspect something else is going on.

Has anyone seen this before? I tried the Wacom site, but it was not very helpful. I sent a message to Tech Support, but since it is Saturday, I won't get a response for a couple of days.

I am loathe to get things setup one more time, only to find that I have lost them again later.

Thanks!

-- hide signature --

James

Doublehelix's gear list:Doublehelix's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow