Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
FJG3
Contributing MemberPosts: 786Gear list
Like?
Formatting a PNY 32GB SDHC Elite Performance UHS-1 90MB/sec card
2 months ago

Bought this card for my RX100M3 for the XAVS video and may have made a mistake by formatting it in the camera. Now it won't accept the XAVS when I try to shoot that 50mbps video, I get a message saying it won't accept that kind of card for this video. I believe when I first tried the card and took a short trial video clip with XVAS setting it worked.

Does this mean if you buy one of these 32GB SDHC Elite Performance UHS-1 90MB/sec cards you can't use regular formatting in camera to erase the card like I normally do with a standard class 10 SD card. Is there a way to reformat this card so it will work with XAVS video again or are you limited to just erasing video and photo's one at a time with a new card?

The card takes great AVCHD video as it is right now but nothing higher.

FJG3's gear list:FJG3's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 Canon PowerShot S100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 Canon PowerShot G15 +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow