Calibration trouble. Dell U2410 and Spyder 4 - Delta E always too high!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Snacuum
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Re: Calibration trouble. Dell U2410 and Spyder 4 - Delta E always too high!
In reply to Pictus, 1 week ago

I have checked that there is no dynamic contrast or eco modes on. They're all off, even the screen is set to never sleep.

Indeed the Dell U2410 unit is the one with the problematic custom colour mode. However, I've seen posts on forums like these stating that Dell should have fixed it in later revisions, and that it shouldn't be an issue. Since I'm having so much trouble accessing the factory menu, I still gave it a go.

I have no idea where the problems in the measurement reports are coming from. That last calibration was set to be at exactly 6500k and 120cdm^2. Even DispCalGui's white-point pre-check says all good DE 0.4 (for white-point) before staring calibration - then somehow all goes wrong. I'm as baffled about the numbers in the report as you guys!

I respectfully admit my mistakes in the profile type settings. I didn't seem to have the same settings for testcharts in the program. But I'll definitely try the recommendations you guys have provided me.

Every time I've tried to access the factory menu, it's with full room light. In fact in the dark I can't even see the touch-buttons in order to perform the steps. But I'll keep trying anyway.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow