Flash newbie

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
sean lancaster
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,400Gear list
Like?
Re: Interested in the back story.
In reply to Jacques Cornell, 2 months ago

I will have a small series of portraits of homeless individuals. While this individual above is more gritty, I shot about 50 individuals today. I am not sure which 3 images will end up being part of my show, but I want to have at least 1 woman and I also want to show some younger ages than the man I posted above, so I suspect my other 2 portraits will have far less grit (he was pretty gritty even in the raw file). One woman looked very much like someone you could drop into a corporate office and nobody would realize she didn't belong since she was dressed professionally and had nice hair and glasses, etc. If she makes into my final 3 then she would be a pretty stark contrast o the guy above. However, she is white and I would like to mix up my race and ethnicities as well. But with 3 portraits, I also want to bring in the best 3. I also have mothers with children and boyfriend/girlfriend together, etc. Many happy stories and many smiles as well. We'll see. But I do appreciate you comments.

I am pretty tired from today, but I do want to check out the link you posted tomorrow. I am quite interested in it. Thanks for sharing.

sean lancaster's gear list:sean lancaster's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha 7 Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow