Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stein1010
Junior MemberPosts: 46
Like?
Which travel zoom?
4 months ago

Over the past day or so there has been a lot of talk about the 18-135 and how it compares to the rest of the fuji lineup in terms of price and quality. In the end it seems the consensus is all fuji lenses are probably both going to take good if not great pictures when used correctly, they all just have a different purpose. My questions is if you were to only use one zoom for a trip out of convenience, which would it be. The 10-24, the 18-55 or the 18-135, ignoring concepts like price and WR.

While I understand these all have different purposes, I am curious to get the input from those who have used similar focal lengths of which they have found the most useful in real world applications.

As an owner of just the 27 and 35, I am looking for a zoom for what I call the lazier aspect, that is being able to take both scenic and family pictures without always to zoom with my feet, and being able to go out with just one lens for the day.

Right now I am leaning toward trying the 10-24 and then in the future adding the 55-200 as my ideal combo, but am kinda curious what others have tried.

Andy

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow