Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
haseeb007
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
D3300 OR D5200?
4 months ago

i want to know which camera is better. Both have there pros and cons but i am a bit confused. New expeed processor and no low pass filter in D3300 or 39 focus points with 11 croos type points in D5200, what features really make a difference. I am a beginner photographer who likes travelling. I travel to different countries with my family so according to that, which cam will be better?

Some people say lens is more important than the camera body. My range is around 400 pounds. So is buying d3300 which is significantly cheaper with a better quality lens a good option or D5200 with the kit lens. I am not going to buy a good lens if i get d5200 because than it will get to expensive for me. So if you think the first opton is good, than which lens would you recommend with d3300 considring that i am not a wildlife or nature photographer, i just like to travel different places and countries alot with my family and take pictures at home.

Also, does the d3300 or 5200 blurs the background well like the professional cameras or not. And is there a way to undo this option becuse obviously you won't want to blur the background if you are standing in front a famous place like the LONDON EYE etc.

Please i need a hones answer,

Thanks

Nikon D3300 Nikon D5200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow