ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hybert46
Contributing MemberPosts: 592Gear list
Like?
TTL radio triggers for Olympus?
1 month ago

Hi everyone,

I am rethinking my flash setups as I now have several FL-600r and Fl-36r flashes. It is great to be able to radio control the flashes directly from the camera so I use them in RC mode a lot. Depending on the situation, I like to use them in TTL as well. Unfortunately, the setup remains limited as all flashes have to be rather close and in direct site of the on-camera flash to be controlled properly. Pieces of furnitures, walls or bright sun light make the situation pretty difficult. So here are my questions:

- Are there current some devices that allow for full TTL radio control with the olympus system?

- The Aokatec TTL seems to be working well as a optical-radio converter and some people seems to write that works the Olympus TTL as well. Their website just says that it is compatible with the "olympus wireless flash system" without saying anything about TTL.  Can anyone confirm that it is fully compatible with TTL as well?

- Are there other devices that allow for remote manual control of the flashes output (non TTL) directly from the olympus cameras?

- If I remember well, there was a thread on this forum that showed some modification of a radio trigger so that it could work with Olympus as well. Unfortunately I cannot find it anymore. Did it allow for manual of TTL control as well?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Simon

-- hide signature --

Simon
Flickr favorites: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjkypfZu
E-M5, 7.5mm fisheye, 9-18mm, 12mm, 20mm, 45mm

hybert46's gear list:hybert46's gear list
Olympus E-30 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow