Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wildlifr
Contributing MemberPosts: 897Gear list
Like?
********Challenge #193:Large Mammals (wild)*********
3 months ago

Thanks to tarakanchik for hosting the last challenge#192, National Parks, which was a great topic.

For this challenge, I'd like to see some great of examples of the subjects I'm most interested in; large wild mammals. By large, I mean anything larger than rodents. Hopefully that's not too narrow. No pets, domesticated animals, or animals that are kept behind fences.

Please provide as much information as you can. The more the better.

The deadline for submissions will be midnight (PST) on August 22nd, 2014, which I may extend if there aren't enough entries.

RULES

The host gives you a topic of interest and you get going.

1. You post one image (if you post more than one, the first image will be your entry).

2. The host chooses the winner after closing. The decision of the judge (host) is final. The judge is not eligible.

3.The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner and passes the baton to that person. If the winner fails to post a new Challenge within 72 hours of being declared the winner then the runner-up should post the new Challenge within a further 24 hours.

4. ANY NIKON CAMERA IS ALLOWED.

5. Feel free to comment on other contestant's images but do be polite. If you would like constructive criticism on your own entry, put 'CC' in the title to so indicate.

Please EMBED your image in the thread. Try to resize your images prior to posting so they're sized appropriately for viewing without scrolling.

REMEMBER TO REPLY TO THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!

Examples:

wildlifr's gear list:wildlifr's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FoxNew
SealNew
ElkNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow