Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wnpoc
Regular MemberPosts: 103Gear list
Like?
Anyone D800/E previous owner regreting his upgrade to 810 because of the IQ
2 months ago

With all the positive reviews and feed-backs from D810 owners it is obvious now that the new features/technology on D810 are very appealing and they did added a great value to the camera , e.g AF speed/locking, increased ftp speed and buffer size, electronic first-curtain shutter,improved ergonomics and improved LCD ect , i want to make the upgrade myself so i wonder if there any body regretting his upgrade of D800/e to D810 regarding the image quality only, i know there is a lot of data in the internet for the data/ numbers comparison between the image quality of the two cameras,  i know and i read about the issues of the adobe raw file converters and how it could improperly manage the NEF file, Thom Hogan ( i know some of u may disagree with his articles ) advised that the raw shooters should not to hurry for the upgrade until software full support is there. I would love to make the upgrade for those approved new features/technology in D810 but not at the cost of image quality therefore i want a real life feedback/impression , equal performance between D800/E and D810 will be enough for me to take the step but not the less
best regard

wnpoc's gear list:wnpoc's gear list
Nikon D810
Nikon D800 Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow