Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Laci55
Senior MemberPosts: 1,514Gear list
Like?
Some pictures with the new 810...
4 months ago

I've got this camera about a week ago and after some configuration work and tests I can sow some test pictures of mostly technical nature. Almost none of the pictures were worth to take if there weren't technical aspects in them...

Just a few boring many times mentioned words about the camera... The AF is very good with no issues on the right or left side. The feel of the camera is very nice. The sound is very discreet even quieter then mine C...5D MK III... Most of my lenses are working without AF micro calibration. The 70 200 2.8 VR II has got a new life... Extremely sharp with or without TC 1.4. No AF calibration at all... I never could get this combo work properly on my 800E... Am I happy with this upgrade?

Sure I am!

For this test round I even found a cat!!!!!

The picture quality I get from this camera is the best I've see so far with no respect of the brand name... The 800E is very similar or the same in the picture quality too if it can manage the circumstances, like spot on AF and no camera shake...

So here are some boring test pictures... All pictures were taken wide open with 70-200, some with TC 1.4 on it...

-- hide signature --

'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...' Kipling
www.illesphoto.se

Laci55's gear list:Laci55's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +18 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow