ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pmoromalos
New MemberPosts: 9Gear list
Like?
EM5 Move to D600 ?
11 months ago

Hello Guys…

I am glad, I am member of this forum. I read the forum about a year, I decide to become part of your team.

I have about a year OM DEM5 with Panasonic 14-45, oly 17 mm 1.8 and Panasonic 35-100 2.8. I am happy with my Camera.

These days I have the opportunity to use Canon 70 D. I was excited with Colours, the Handling. As I have big hands I could keep the camera very easy. Also I like buttons, it was very convenient and easy to change Iso, Speed Shutter and aperture. Another big advantage was I could capture moving themes.( I think in this part EM5 is Bad)

Finally I like build in flash.

After this my thoughts are to buy a full frame camera, I search and I think a good decision would be Nikon D600….. Also I like Canon 6D, one main disadvantage is hasn’t build in flash.

I am an enthusiastic photographer. I am not professional. I shoot Landscape, Travel, Portraits, Street photos and sometimes moving themes.

What do you believe about change from m4/3 to FF ? is a good choice ? What are your thoughts for this change and what are your opinion for D600 and 6D ?

Thx a lot.

Pmoromalos's gear list:Pmoromalos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS
Canon EOS 6D Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow