Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
yyr
yyr
Senior MemberPosts: 3,334
Like?
Re: Mellow Yellow
In reply to 19andrew47, 4 months ago

19andrew47 wrote:

I did notice your comment to Frank, but the brain was dead and I didn't get the connection until you drew my attention to it again! I don't mind the yellow nearly so much in the cropped version you posted in response to Frank's suggestion. Less it more here for me I guess.

Well I wasn't sure how the split toning came to be when I was messing with the image but two evenings ago I was working on a car image (yes, you could not have guessed that!) I used split toning on a version I plan to post in the future. I did not reset it to zero afterward and it does not reset itself if I don't apply my usual preset to the image, which I did not. The result on your image after the desaturation etc is below.

Andrew

modified for comment only

Thanks Andrew - I'll be honest and say I'm not a big fan of this. I bet it looks great on your car though

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow