Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BobT
Forum ProPosts: 11,958Gear list
Like?
How often do you shoot?
4 months ago

I'm curious to see just how often many of you take pictures.  More specifically, how often do you make plans for any sort of photo outings.  I'm not interested in if you take shots because you happened to have a camera with you at all times(or a cell phone).  But planned events.

The reason I'm asking is because many of you know your cameras very well.  I have 5 different camera and/or systems, and feel I know none of them very well because I'm always using a different one.  I admire the knowledge many/most of you seem to have, and want to gain some of that knowledge myself.  But is this gained by you using your cameras more often than I?

I would have to say that I might experience a camera outing about twice a month during the good weather months and less then that in the winter(Minnesota).

Often times, knowledge comes with experience.  I'm guessing that photography, and more importantly camera usage, is no exception.

So, how often do you shoot?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow