Texting and Shooting

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
TroiD
Regular MemberPosts: 401Gear list
Like?
Re: Texting and Shooting
In reply to M Charles Joseph, 4 months ago

M Charles Joseph wrote:

Thanks Dave. Glad it gave you a smile. Best part was that his name was Dwayne Fly and he was a biker. Had a 'born to be wild' tatoo on his shoulder. I followed him and a bunch of midwestern lake divers around for a couple of years back when I lived in Nebraska. Got some truly remarkable shots during that period. People were more interesting pre smart phone I think, less self absorbed.

Ah... the glory days! Good to look back and remember. But be careful not to get lost in the nostalgia. Times do change. And people do change. It's always been so and we have to adapt, keep moving forwards. You know as well as I do that you have remarkable shots still waiting to be made. And we're here waiting to see them. Tourist season is in full swing, and as a native you know where the best photo ops are likely to be. So go hunting and catch some of them in all their splendor. You... have the sense of humor to make a series like that work

David

TroiD's gear list:TroiD's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow