Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
NikonNature
Contributing MemberPosts: 564Gear list
Like?
Re: first time photographer advice?
In reply to MisterBG, 1 month ago

MisterBG wrote:

ashepley wrote:

im just starting out in photography and the only thing I have right now is my phone which is an iPhone 5c and I don't have the money for a camera right now. so I was wondering if they're any tips y'all can give me! it would be greatly appreciated! thank you!😊

What you should bear in mind is that these are primarily Equipment forums, where people "discuss" how good their stuff is, how poor everyone else's gear is, and why everyone else should own the same equipment as they do.

You should not expect much realistic advice on photographic techniques here, but you will be given lots of "advice" as to what camera and equipment you should buy.

No offense, but this comment seems odd considering there have been 10+ responses and none of them have been pushing any specific gear. Lots of good comments on composition and other aesthetic aspects of photography though.

NikonNature's gear list:NikonNature's gear list
Nikon D300S Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow