Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jozhua
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
First gen Dp2 sensor problem?
4 months ago

Hello! I recently used my sigma dp2 which has been idle for two weeks for some product pics. I noticed that my screen started showing magenta colored horizontal lines and bands but which disappeared when pressing the shutter but on a closer inspection I realized that it has affected the picture which leads me to believe its sensor related (?)

HELP! is this common among sigma DP2 cameras? I really like this cam for what its capable of and is actually planning a trip soon with it as the main shooter.

here's the picture showing the bands. its in the entire photo but the most visible at the bottom.

at the moment, I am testing the camera if the same would come back so far nothing. *whew*

prior to shooting this by the way, I had the battery on the camera unmoved including the SD card inside its respective compartments for quite sometime without use. I dunno if that could possibly be the cause?

-- hide signature --

Jozhuaamahitphotography.blogspot.com - My world through the lens of a Sigma camera.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow