Poor 810 sales

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Thoughts R Us
Contributing MemberPosts: 550
Like?
Thom Hogan Too Negative
In reply to jadot, 4 months ago

Thom Hogan is way too negative.  He gets depressing to read.

No matter what, he's always down on the camera companies, and especially Nikon.

Given the way he writes about Nikon, I'm surprised they are even in existence.  I am also surprised that  Thom still uses Nikon products.  Interesting.  So he criticizes them as if they are morons who can't do anything right, yet still buys their equipment.

As they say, the real measure is how someone spends their money; all else is BS.

I respect Thom, and have always learned something from reading him...but now it's gotten to the point that I largely tune him out.  I can almost predict what he will write:

Nikon just about can't get anything right.  Even when they get something right, they mess it up in some other way.  Nikon doesn't listen to or pay attention to customers.  Nikon makes bad business decisions. Nikon can't manage inventory properly.  Nikon can't even name their products properly. Nikon doesn't price properly, they don't manage releases properly, they have gaping holes in lens lineup...blah...blah...blah.

Nikon is clueless.  (But I still keep buying their products)...by Thom.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
How?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow