Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rrccad
Senior MemberPosts: 3,259Gear list
Like?
Adorama and Canadian Shipping
3 months ago

Is anyone else finding Adorama using some third party shipper with no tracking information, or even a tracking number / company to at least find out where your package it - highly annoying?

Adorama used to be my "go-to" supplier with stuff usually showing up here in Toronto the very next day. Now, I can't even tell when it's going to arrive at all. My understanding is that they are using some other broker / shipper to ship to canada, and then fexdex/ups/canada post takes it from there. however, it gets delayed, late and i'm starting to wonder what i'm paying for.

In a hurried moment i forgot about this last week and ordered something (last thursday), as of today - I have no idea where the package is.  It will just magically appear some day I guess.

I haven't' shipped much up here from BHphotovideo - are they the same? I notice both are allowing you to pay the taxes in advance so i'm curious if they are having the same sort of broker where you don't know a damned thing until it gets to the domestic courier.

rrccad's gear list:rrccad's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS M
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow