Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tarakanchik
Regular MemberPosts: 404
Like?
*********Challenge 192: National Parks - RESULTS***********
4 months ago

Thank you all for participating! As I said before, I love National Parks and hope to visit most of the ones in the US one day.

After careful consideration and lengthy deliberation (with myself) I have come up with the following results:

Honorable mentions:

Everglades national park by Full Frame - very nice shot, must have been difficult to capture it.

A shot from Death Valley by 5100 Bill - very cool looking terrain

Yellowstone National Park by Ofer82 - wow, that must have been a great experience!

Zion by pmallahan - great view and a good composition

Bryce Canyon National Park by barl0w - very interesting and imaginative, great use of the fisheye

Periyar National Park, India, Kerala by evo82 - beautiful clouds and sun rays!

Yellowstone by Chuvasky - breathtaking

Third place: Yosemite NP, Merced River Sunset by swimswithtrout

Very beautiful. Well exposed and composed and looks like an awesome place to be! Nicely done.

Second place: Light on Moran by Greg Norrell

Wow, what a beautiful picture! Great composition and the clouds are simply fantastic. Well shot and processed!

First place: Mt. Rainier National Park by wildlfer

This is a phenomenal shot! Not much else to say - it is simply beautiful. I might have an opportunity to visit MRNP in a few weeks and hopie to see this awesome sight. Congratulations, well done!

-- hide signature --

I lug my photo equipment everywhere. Is it heavy? Yes. Is it uncomfortable and cumbersome? Absolutely. Is it often an inconvenience? You bet. But is it all worth it? Sometimes...

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow