XT-1 Lens suggestions

Started Aug 5, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JM Photo Regular Member • Posts: 150
XT-1 Lens suggestions

I have had my XT-1 for about a month now. I initially bought it as a shoulder camera to have with me all the time for scenics, people etc. I eventually want to incorporate it in some weddings I do. I only had it to one wedding as an auxiliary camera until I get really comfortable with it. I am looking to add a lens as I only have the 35 1.4. While on vacation, I only took the XT-1, leaving all my Nikon gear at home, I noticed at times I wanted something wider. I wanted to stay with more primes on this camera since I think the Fuji primes are just amazing lenses, so I was thinking the 23 1.4 is supposed to be stunning. But if I do incorporate the camera more into events, the 23 may not be as versatile. Any thoughts on the 23 vs 10-24? I will eventually get the 56 1.2. I'd get the 56 1.2 now, but it is not really available in the US right now for some reason.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Nikon D3's, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 50 1.4
Mac

Nikon D3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow