Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JM Photo
Regular MemberPosts: 149
Like?
XT-1 Lens suggestions
4 months ago

I have had my XT-1 for about a month now. I initially bought it as a shoulder camera to have with me all the time for scenics, people etc. I eventually want to incorporate it in some weddings I do. I only had it to one wedding as an auxiliary camera until I get really comfortable with it. I am looking to add a lens as I only have the 35 1.4. While on vacation, I only took the XT-1, leaving all my Nikon gear at home, I noticed at times I wanted something wider. I wanted to stay with more primes on this camera since I think the Fuji primes are just amazing lenses, so I was thinking the 23 1.4 is supposed to be stunning. But if I do incorporate the camera more into events, the 23 may not be as versatile. Any thoughts on the 23 vs 10-24? I will eventually get the 56 1.2. I'd get the 56 1.2 now, but it is not really available in the US right now for some reason.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Nikon D3's, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 50 1.4
Mac

Nikon D3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow